MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been talking to LP on making me a gauge pod. Where going to to do the TRD version.

http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9326

Prices last time I talked to LP were the same as Serinas $75 fg and $125 cf. Im not making any money on this so I will have to charge shipping. Figure $10 for USPS box?

EDIT from above: these will ship directly to you.

LP's paypal
[email protected].

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
I would be down for a carbon fiber TRD pod since that dead-beat Serinja stole my 125 bux and never gave me my pod.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just talked to LP and he has a TRD all setup. So I will be editing my original post.

I would be down for a carbon fiber TRD pod since that dead-beat Serinja stole my 125 bux and never gave me my pod.
I had a feeling something was up with a "shop" that constantly cant produce on time and no refunds were allowed. Im sorry that happend.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
So when are you doing this? Sounds like LP is going to ship them all to you and you will send out to us? What is the timeline for delivery? Payment?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So when are you doing this? Sounds like LP is going to ship them all to you and you will send out to us? What is the timeline for delivery? Payment?
In previous pm's we discussed I would have to buy 5 of them for him to make a mold. Now he says he already has a TRD pod (idk if this changes anything). Im waiting on his PM for all the details. I would like for everyone to pay him that way Im not out 3% x4 pods. But will see.

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
I'd be down for 52mm holes as well.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I just talked to LP and he has a TRD all setup. So I will be editing my original post.

I had a feeling something was up with a "shop" that constantly cant produce on time and no refunds were allowed. Im sorry that happend.
Yea... same thing happened to me. :(
Messed up how she just ran off with everyone's money.

I would buy, but now I'm gonna be selling my MR2 soon, so it's a no-go.
Too bad this didn't come out last year. Would've been one of the first to raise my hand. haha.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still waiting on a pm from LP

·
Registered
475 Posts
interested in FG as well

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LP replied back saying the mould is done two weeks for processing and two weeks for shipping. Trying to get a GB on this to lower price.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Can I change mine to CF rather then FG? Eventually I will get the carbon fiber cover for the instrument cluster so it will all work out.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts