MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically a deal I couldn't pass up came around and looks like all my parts are going out the door.

These parts will more than likely be available in the next few weeks.

Complete 1zz engine (will be compression testing before it is pulled) approx 85k miles
Completely custom bolt on supercharger (fits with only a minor indentation of the firewall where the alternator goes)
380cc injectors, PPE intake, PPE header, downpipe, TM single, Methanol injection kit (have a few extra gallons of pure methanol to mix with distilled water)
Emanage blue w/ tune for supercharger (plug and play adapter, keeps obdII)
Apex'i PowerFC w/ a NA tune on it for Intake header exhaust (never got around to installing)
6 speed tranny OEM toyota w/ helical LSD from the factory (think it has about 20,000 miles)
Monkeywrench racing flywheel, ACT HDSS clutch, SS clutch line, upgraded push rod, Brass shift bushings

All I can think of at the moment, would like to sell together if possible but will probably have to part up. Seeing if anyone has interest in anything from here. Parts are still on the car at the moment, everything has varied mileage on it, none of the aftermarket parts have over 30k miles.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
which supercharger?

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
Which transmission is that? And when you're ready, I may take that exhaust...depending on condition and price, of course. Though, I can't imagine I'd be the first person to express interest...

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
which supercharger?
Was Gregg's supercharger

Interested in the ppe header and downpipe. And am willing to do local pick up once i get extra cash
Cool will try to sell everything completely but will probably be parted out.

Depending on price I am interested in the powerFC.
One person ahead at the moment but this is the only thing not installed on the vehicle.

Which transmission is that? And when you're ready, I may take that exhaust...depending on condition and price, of course. Though, I can't imagine I'd be the first person to express interest...
It is the euro Toyota 6 speed 3.9 final drive with the reverse blockout and helical LSD. I'll have to see what happens with the exhaust, if i could sell all together I'd like to.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Depending on price, shipping, etc, I may be very interested in in the 6-speed tranny.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Interested in SC and supporting parts. Please PM a price with shipping if you've still got it and the guys before me don't bite. :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
Damn Drew I would love to have the supercharger set up, but that just depends on the price. :lol:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Depending on price, shipping, etc, I may be very interested in in the 6-speed tranny.
Luckily there are a lot of people interested for me but was looking to part as much together as I can but 2000 for the tranny and the tranny bits like flywheel, clutch, brass bushing etc.
Interested in SC and supporting parts. Please PM a price with shipping if you've still got it and the guys before me don't bite. :)
PM, lots of interest though, well see who shows up when it's officially out.
Damn Drew I would love to have the supercharger set up, but that just depends on the price. :lol:
I'll pm but yeah lots of interest, see who shows up when it's out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts