MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the entire car is available and intact except for the stock exhaust.

I haven't been that active so I really don't know what the going rate for X part is, but if enough people need parts and exceed 2k then I might as well part it. I don't want to start parting it and then find a buyer for the whole thing. If people need parts I can take pics as requested.

·
Registered
731 Posts
You sure you just can't keep it and complete it? It's a great looking car!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to keep it, but right now we have 3 cars and the 3rd is a 2k Jetta we've had since 2k6. Its time to go and after the mr2 died the jetta became mine and the wife has a new sonata. Right now there are 3 of us and the wife also wants to make it 4, so getting rid of the third car means making sure mine has a backseat. I've got my eye on a gorgeous burgundy 335i hardtop and a 911 Carrera 4 cabrio that will make her happy and come close the permagrin the mr2 gave me.

·
Registered
9,798 Posts
Hey Cameron you said in your other thread that the top was slashed. Is it repairable? How long and bad is the slash? I dont mind too much about appearance if its repairable and doesnt leak. My top finally gave out and looking for a quick replacement.

Also the front fenderliners iirc the right side and rear bumper.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will respond to PMs later today after I check competitive prices. As far as the top goes Lo the bottom picture in the first thread shows the repair. It was cut 90% across but straight. I had my tailors stitch it up then I sealed it from inside with silicone.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Seconds on head lights!

I got a friend in NY that can pick these up and bring them home with him to save me shipping.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Interested in the rims and seats. Hope you don't have to part out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am interested in the hard-plastic trim piece that surrounds the passenger-side door handle and maybe the glove box.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Parts that are no longer available if I part out. Still not enough $$ to part yet. Who else needs what?

Top -rcntype
Front fender liners-rcntype
Top trim -newskewlmr2
Rear bumper -rcntype
Tail lights -k20aexige
Seats -alderaan34
Wheels -alderaan34
Head lights - Rasheed

1 - 20 of 28 Posts