MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly just possibly I will be going 2zz. Wondering if there might be interest in my 1zz. Considering the mileage is 1k too much? If I do sell it I will also try and do the 6 speed transmission while its out. Engine is actually 54k and change. It will also be minus the parts needed for the 2zz swap. Fuel rail etc. etc. If this goes well I have some other cool 1ZZ stuff that still in the box and never been used at all.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
possibly just possibly i will be going 2zz. Wondering if there might be interest in my 1zz. Considering the mileage is 1k too much? If i do sell it i will also try and do the 6 speed transmission while its out. Engine is actually 54k and change. It will also be minus the parts needed for the 2zz swap. Fuel rail etc. Etc. If this goes well i have some other cool 1zz stuff that still in the box and never been used at all.
Go Triz go! Go Triz go! Go Triz go! Go Triz go! Go Triz go!

·
Registered
170 Posts
My 2001 is starting to make some internal engine noise so I may be looking for a new engine soon. I'm trying to decide if I want to get a newer car or stay with the spyder.If I decide to keep the spyder I would be interested in this. Do you happen to still have the original mid pipe and cat also as mine is throwing a cel right now on the main cat. I think the part I need is the mid pipe and cat someone let me know if that's not right please.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
... Do you happen to still have the original mid pipe and cat also as mine is throwing a cel right now on the main cat. I think the part I need is the mid pipe and cat someone let me know if that's not right please.
OEM Midpipe is the main cat.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Spyderd Hopefully its nothing major. I have a high flow cat on there right now but I have the end pieces to the oem cat but they would still have to welded. I had the pieces for someone but I cant remember who. In any case they been there a long time over a year.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im looking for around 1k for the engine itself minus the items needed for the 2zz swap as stated above.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Im looking for around 1k for the engine itself minus the items needed for the 2zz swap as stated above.

I'm in need of an '03+ in the very near future. I'm at 19707, so not super close for shipping, but not way the heck out there either!

I'd also possibly be interested in some of the 1zz specific parts, depending on what you might have (I have a set of PPE exhaust stuff, so that's not needed).

Anyhow, should you decide to sell, please shoot me a PM with what you've got, and what will be included (or rather not included) with the 1zz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts