MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As most of you know I just swapped in these parts minus the exhaust is 2 years old. Im going turbo very shortly.

1) PPE 2zz black header and downpipe SOLD

2) MWR 3" intake (belive its an AEM filter) SOLD

3) HKS exhust SOLD

All prices included shipping. Paypal gift/cash

Video

http://youtu.be/sbcD-UScqeQ

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any pics of the hks exhaust? thanks
Im going to post pics when the pieces are un-installed. The point of this thread was to gather interest. I hate when Im going to buy something new and a week or two later the same used good quality part is up forsale.

·
Registered
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2.0L Stroker
4,206 Posts
Are you getting the DDP???? Damn you just got that stuff. Good deal though.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shipping to Australia?
As long as you pay the shipping.

It confirmed. Im dropping my car off in two weeks. The shop (whos on this board) will be sending the parts out for me.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car is at turbokits. So if someone is local feel free to pay me and pick up the parts. They should be taken off next week.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this the intake that goes behind the battery? Or into the stock position by the bumper?

Interested in header downpipe combo, how's the downpipe look? Is it dented? Were you running a cat with this, not sure if my exhaust will fit.
The intake looks like a short ram that MWR has it pointing to the ground. I have no seen any damage on any of the parts. No cat but a o2 CEL defoluler that PPE sells will get rid of any check engine light so you can pass a oBII test for emissions.

If someone wants to purchase all of my items I would glad do $1,125 shipped. TK is also going to do a dyno video of my car as it sits if your interested on what it sounds like prior to purchasing.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The intake looks like a short ram that MWR has it pointing to the ground. I have no seen any damage on any of the parts. No cat but a o2 CEL defoluler that PPE sells will get rid of any check engine light so you can pass a oBII test for emissions.

If someone wants to purchase all of my items I would glad do $1,125 shipped. TK is also going to do a dyno video of my car as it sits if your interested on what it sounds like prior to purchasing.
Might not be a bad idea, and sell my current set up of Lotus intake, GTS header, Apexi Evo Exhaust, exhaust sounds great, but hangs low.

HKS exhaust exit on passenger side?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Might not be a bad idea, and sell my current set up of Lotus intake, GTS header, Apexi Evo Exhaust, exhaust sounds great, but hangs low.

HKS exhaust exit on passenger side?
The tip exists the driver side

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Header/Dp sold.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sold intake. I have asked for a pic of the HKS exhaust. I can assure you its in nice condition to any potential buyers out there.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pic added

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All parts are sold and shipped.
Thank you guys.

·
Registered
174 Posts
All parts are sold and shipped.
Thank you guys.
this is a good seller. got my products pretty quickly. here is a pic good guy

·
Registered
174 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.