MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had recently picked up a TRD triple gauge pod in the private sales section, and since I have access to an excellent factory, I'm going to be making these in fiberglass for those who want to paint it and carbon.

This is what the pods look like. It's not my pod, and it's not my pictures, but it's the same unit and since the pod is in the shop right now being fitted into my out of commission car (engine being rebuilt). But at least it gives you an idea of what it'll look like installed

If there is interest I'll have a bunch made. Expected pricing is to be $50+shipping for FRP and $100+shipping for CF.

1. vtengineering - CF

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Is it possible to get them made with custom holes, i.e. a rectangular hole for a sat nav and a round hole for a gauge?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll hae to get it to the factory first to get you a quote. Any idea the layout of how you'd like it? Depending on amoutn of modification, the cost woudl be different.

how large of a screen opening (Dimensions required) is most important.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I'd be interested. I have Serina's, which is copy of Greg's gauge pod and although it's nice I don't like the reflection I get from the gauges on the windshield at night.

The one thing I really like about Serina's gauge pod is that the bottom is enclosed, which looks really clean. If you can do that, it would be awesome!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts