MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fall I belive will be the 2 year mark on having this kit installed. I purchased it new. The reason Im selling is I just installed Sparco Chrono Road seats. The leg and side bolsters make it hard to get in and out of (I'm 5'11 210lbs). I like the attention of the doors but I rather not ship back seats. Plus I sold my stock ones already.

I will uninstall these ASAP as soon as buyer pays for them. I have the original box and reciept.

$600 shipped OBO.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Can you post a pic...are there any mods that have to be done to make the doors work correctly?...what brand are they?
Most popular mod is to lose about 50 pounds.....so you can crawl into the car easier....^_^

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you post a pic...are there any mods that have to be done to make the doors work correctly?...what brand are they?
Vertical Door is the brand name. Extend the wiring for the electronics in the doors is the only real modification. The rest is completely bolt on.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Can you get me a direct side view pic and a front to rear view pic of the side of the car with the door opened? I want to see exactly how far the door comes away from the body and how high of an angle they actually stop at.

I kinda want lambo doors mainly to get in and out of my racing seat :lol: I pretty much roll outta my seat and onto my feet and with these doors there wouldn't be any "door" there if I was in a narrow parking spot. Another reason I want to see how far away the doors open to to not hit any tall SUV's if it was parked close.

How come your selling?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How do you get into the car?
Now hopes and dreams lol.

The doors or the hinges? We can't see the hinges :p
black came that way from VD

Yeah I think if they had the actual motion of lambo doors it would be cool.
it looks cool when you open them....grabs the ladies like the attention.

Can you get me a direct side view pic and a front to rear view pic of the side of the car with the door opened? I want to see exactly how far the door comes away from the body and how high of an angle they actually stop at.

I kinda want lambo doors mainly to get in and out of my racing seat :lol: I pretty much roll outta my seat and onto my feet and with these doors there wouldn't be any "door" there if I was in a narrow parking spot. Another reason I want to see how far away the doors open to to not hit any tall SUV's if it was parked close.

How come your selling?
pm'd

Any serious buyers please pm me. Ill leave the thread to you haters :p

·
Registered
729 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.