MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No work, wife home , got all as needed to stay in but bored....
It's nice and sunny about 50, and gas is lower so going for a good ride pre-Spring.
Fresh air and sun is good for you !

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
(y) As soon as the weather clears here in mid Ohio I'll be taking a first ride as well. I have my car for sale, but the current crisis seems to have put potential buyers on the sidelines - which for most folks is a prudent thing to do. All I can do is keep the car in tip-top shape by showing it some love!

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
I just got back for a short fun drive on the local twisty. Very light traffic but a bit chilly for a comfortable top down drive.

excellent idea IMHO

·
Registered
573 Posts
I drive mine daily, and I still look for excuses to just go out and drive. I recently did almost 6000 miles in 10 days and was sad when it was over.

·
Registered
2001 Spyder
6 Posts
Just got mine registered today, so had to get out for a drive into town. We still have a foot or so of snow on the ground and it was raining, but, really enjoyed the ride. Already got plans for a number of rides around the mountain roads here in the Adirondacks come spring.

·
Registered
639 Posts
The first day of spring yesterday, it was 83 degrees and sunny here in Charlotte NC. Had to take the spyder out for a drive. I ended up driving about 100 miles through the back roads in the area. Can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The cure to Cabin Fever is an MR2 Spyder! I planned to go out anyway but this thread inspired me to make sure I captured a photo. Since we're all stuck inside, I say everyone post of photo from your latest/next ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
You guys are lucky... I'm in canada and it just keeps snowing!! Cant take the cars out, cant fish or camp! Blaaaah.

On a side note, is there a post random pics of your car thread?? Or should I just start one... every car forum needs one!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Imma nota gonna brag, but if you'd like to roll down to Ft Lauderdale after the Cronovirus War we have 3-5 car cruises a week and ditto for the weekends with Car Show Competition.

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Imma nota gonna brag, but if you'd like to roll down to Ft Lauderdale after the Cronovirus War we have 3-5 car cruises a week and ditto for the weekends with Car Show Competition.
Out of most of the states, I think FL will get hit the hardest. Aint no one doing car cruises anytime soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My wife and I did this last Friday. It was nice here in Virginia - warm and sunny. Went for a cruise on Blur Ridge Mountain road (which runs along the spine of the Blue Ridge Mountains). It is pretty and has just the right amount of curves to be fun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My wife and I did this last Friday. It was nice here in Virginia - warm and sunny. Went for a cruise on Blur Ridge Mountain road (which runs along the spine of the Blue Ridge Mountains). It is pretty and has just the right amount of curves to be fun.
My folks used to live in Round Hill / Bluemont; that is an excellent and appropriate road! Kudos and jealous.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts