MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day sir!

Are there good racing videos where MR2 competes against other vehicles? I saw two very nice vids from MR2 (MK2) vs Miata challenge, and i enjoyed a lot! Two race, first race goes to MR2 and the second one the winner was Miata (it was colder track).

So is there that kind of vids from Spyder? I have watched a lot of auto-x and time attack vids. They are very nice too, but i like to see more racing!

:cool:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Good day sir!

Are there good racing videos where MR2 competes against other vehicles? I saw two very nice vids from MR2 (MK2) vs Miata challenge, and i enjoyed a lot! Two race, first race goes to MR2 and the second one the winner was Miata (it was colder track).

So is there that kind of vids from Spyder? I have watched a lot of auto-x and time attack vids. They are very nice too, but i like to see more racing!

:cool:
There's the top gear test drive.

Best motoring had a number of events with the Techno Pro Spirit car that are a lot of fun to watch.

·
Registered
492 Posts
NA on the run - Amuse S2000 - Hot Version International (spyder with k20 swap)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHtgnZIxNHc
The first spyder has a 2ZZ. I didn't watch the whole thing, so there might be another spyder in there (I skipped through it and didn't see one). If there is a k20 spyder, I want to see it! What time is it shown?

·
Registered
353 Posts
The first spyder has a 2ZZ. I didn't watch the whole thing, so there might be another spyder in there (I skipped through it and didn't see one). If there is a k20 spyder, I want to see it! What time is it shown?
The first vid is quite long but worth the watch, yeah 2zz by spirits - there parts are expensive, would mind there roll bar - http://www.japanparts.com/db/partsl...dealer=2&car=13&middlesmall=&maker=61&VOLKEY=

The k20 spyder is by a company called halfway nutec, apparently according to the vid they sell the spyder complete with the k20 swap ready for track. It appears quite abit, was quickest in the time trail but came last in the race, have gearbox issues.

·
Registered
454 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Best Motoring is da best... Techno Pro Spirits FTW! I love the silver stock bodied MR-S with 2ZZ and Ohlins... that is one bad AZZ car.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The k20 spyder is by a company called halfway nutec, apparently according to the vid they sell the spyder complete with the k20 swap ready for track. It appears quite abit, was quickest in the time trail but came last in the race, have gearbox issues.
Gahhhdd this car is ridiculous.. I haven't saw hp figures but in the K20 races video I watched it destroyed the comp

This has been my fave so far
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJg9iLLpiY8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Also that car you're referring to is $25k, I didn't know it came as a complete car

·
Registered
131 Posts
I need to play the MD lottery!~ LOL!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.