MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
I really like mine, don't have it on that often but when I do I enjoy having it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the club!

You are going to love it during the winter months or when you have to park in sketchy areas in the city. Plus it is quieter and makes the audio system sound better.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ON the way home

On the way back home after getting the top, I stopped as a gas station to fill-up an a guy came over and wanted to know what the car was - he went on and on about what a great looking car it was. Then about an hour later sitting on the interstate (Major traffic jam), I looked over & up and a guy was waving for me to roll down the window. He wanted to know the same thing about the car - said it reminded him of a Lotus he once owned.

Too keep a little mystery I always answer its a "MR2 Spyder" at first then tell them was made by Toyota. "MR2 Spyder" gets a puzzled look then "Toyota" gets a "really" reply.

·
Registered
146 Posts
On the way back home after getting the top, I stopped as a gas station to fill-up an a guy came over and wanted to know what the car was - he went on and on about what a great looking car it was. Then about an hour later sitting on the interstate (Major traffic jam), I looked over & up and a guy was waving for me to roll down the window. He wanted to know the same thing about the car - said it reminded him of a Lotus he once owned.

Too keep a little mystery I always answer its a "MR2 Spyder" at first then tell them was made by Toyota. "MR2 Spyder" gets a puzzled look then "Toyota" gets a "really" reply.
Your car looks incredible. Love the top!
I say the same thing... start with MR2 Spyder... end with Toyota... same responses. Haha... love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.