MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item is sold!!!

This is the decorative part that applies over the 2 screws where it says 'Pull' to release the top. It's the same shape as what Dev is selling on keytechniques.net. Gregg made these years ago and as much as I like it, I bought the new one Dev has available. It has a chrome finish with the 'Spyder' in black vinyl decal (decal is mint).

It's actually in very good shape except for a superficial scratch on the chrome finish near the right lower corner ( measures about 7 mm x 1 mm). You can see it in the pics, but it is really minuscule.

The round thing in the pic is the reflection of my lighting fixture. Apply with silicone or 3M tape.

$10 shipped in the continental US. Let me know. PayPal for payment, please.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'll take it. Shoot me your Paypal address and I'll send some money on over. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received a PM from sh4branz at 12:47 am regarding this, so he has dibs. If it falls through, then Drspyder is second in line.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hunh? I'm confused. Doesn't 11:54 pm come before 12:47 am? :p

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going by the times posted on the messages and the PM (here on SC). Anyway, if you want it and pay now, I can mail it out Wednesday morning as I have to work Monday and Tuesday 7 a to 7 p each day, OK?

Let me know if you still want it.

PayPal is [email protected]

PM me your mailing address.

Thanks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
No worries. Not trying to be a jerk, I was just confused (it's finals week so that doesn't take much right now). Payment and PM sent. Thanks Robert.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold to Dr. Spyder

Mods please close thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts