MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The bars are solid and offer 3 holes for adjustment in the front and rear.

Specs:

Front: 25mm(1")

Rear: 19mm(3/4")

Front and rear bushings with brackets will be included.

Cost: $375 shipped within USA.
Paypal: [email protected]

The front to rear ratio is about equal to the TRD Sportivo sway bar set but these will be stiffer. Benefits are more roll reduction and the ability to fine tune to your setup. Bars come powdercoated gray.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was able to get the front 25mm on the last/1st run and was definitely worth the $$$, now I wish I had waited if I had only know there would be another run, to get the rear bar as well. I was impatient and got an 18mm whiteline.

That being said, when guys start talking about their cars and namedropping the parts that they have installed, i.e.--Volk wheels, Wiseco pistons, Crower Cams, etc etc yada yada, Can we make it official to namedrop these as"2Step Solid Sway Bars"!!!!???

Going for a solid sway bar batch this time. The bars will be solid and offer 3 holes for adjustment in the front and rear.

Specs:

Front: 25mm(1")

Rear: 19mm(3/4")

Front and rear bushings with brackets will be included.

Cost: $350 shipped within USA.
Paypal: [email protected]

15 participants needed to begin production.

Once I have payments, production begins and you can expect to receive your bar within 4 weeks. Won't take as long as the last time since we already have the measurements and tooling from the last batch.

***Lets keep this thread focused on the group buy. Not a discussion about the merits of sway bars or pros and cons or personal opinions.

The front to rear ratio is about equal to the TRD Sportivo sway bar set but these will be stiffer. Benefits are more roll reduction and the ability to fine tune to your setup. Bars come powdercoated gray.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was able to get the front 25mm on the last/1st run and was definitely worth the $$$, now I wish I had waited if I had only know there would be another run, to get the rear bar as well. I was impatient and got an 18mm whiteline.

That being said, when guys start talking about their cars and namedropping the parts that they have installed, i.e.--Volk wheels, Wiseco pistons, Crower Cams, etc etc yada yada, Can we make it official to namedrop these at "2Step Solid Sway Bars"!!!!???
Thanks ahelsell! Very much appreciated :02.47-tranquillity:.

I'm still collecting names/payments. I've already collected from a few people. Its not a done deal yet. But whether or not this happens depends on the demand. So if anyone wants a set please send your payment to [email protected]. The sooner we have those 15 people the sooner the bars can be installed on your car.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks ahelsell! Very much appreciated :02.47-tranquillity:.

I'm still collecting names/payments. I've already collected from a few people. Its not a done deal yet. But whether or not this happens depends on the demand. So if anyone wants a set please send your payment to [email protected]. The sooner we have those 15 people the sooner the bars can be installed on your car.
Payment Submitted. Thaks TwoStep!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'll be interested in the Rear Bar since i already have the front.:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like the idea too!

Two Step: Is this possible? If yes, I can contact you via PM to understand the price split between the front and the rear.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My paypal is also ready!!!:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts