MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2.0L Stroker
4,207 Posts
Why? They're getting more expensive by the day. I would just hang it in the garage for the summer. Plus your car looks real nice with the hardtop.

·
Registered
727 Posts
X - I am very tempted to take you up on this. I just recently moved to Columbus, OH so I am not that far from you (at least I dont think I am). Do you know what the distance is between your locale and Columbus, OH?

And my second question is: if we met halfway or if I drove all the way to your place to get it, would you help me with a complete install?

Thanks!

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,873 Posts
X - I am very tempted to take you up on this. I just recently moved to Columbus, OH so I am not that far from you (at least I dont think I am). Do you know what the distance is between your locale and Columbus, OH?

And my second question is: if we met halfway or if I drove all the way to your place to get it, would you help me with a complete install?

Thanks!
Welcome to Ohio. You will not regret getting a hardtop. The car is quieter and more rigid, you get tons of attention, everyone is complementary of the car and most people have no idea what it is. I would never give mine up. Buy it!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks!
The install itself is easy enough and of course I would make sure it was installed for you.

I am also going to sell a TRD stage 2 (replica) mounted on a red engine deck lid. I will consider a trade with a little cash is someone has a plain OEM red deck lid.

·
Registered
215 Posts

I live in Knoxville, TN - where in KY do you live ? If the top is still 4sale I am serious about buying it (would like to see it first. You can PM me you location or phone number & when you can meet.

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.