MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well yesterday I sold my baby and I have a hardtop for sale.
The hardtop is Solar Yellow and is in excellent condition. i will get some pictures up in the next day or so.
I do not have the mounting kit as this was left on the car when I sold it but you can pick up the mounting kit from Toyota or they come up on ebay every now and again.

Looking for $1800.
I am in Sydney Australia PM me for more info

Here are some pics

Regards
Aussie

·
Registered
684 Posts
Think it might be worth your while getting that mounting kit back. If they are not going to use it and you need it. They are hard to come by from what I have read. Especially here in Oz. How come I have never seen your car? Yellow spyder with hardtop would be hard to miss? This makes more than 4 mr2s in Aus also?

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
I do not have the mounting kit as this was left on the car when I sold it but you can pick up the mounting kit from Toyota or they come up on ebay every now and again.

Regards
Aussie
Fitting kits rarely come up, either on here or ebay. Toyota charge around £250 pounds here in the Uk for a fitting kit.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
Fitting kits rarely come up, either on here or ebay. Toyota charge around £250 pounds here in the Uk for a fitting kit.
My cost in US$ for fitting kits went up 11% last week. Almost to the point where I bring a set of strikers to a machine shop to see what can be created.
But, luckily they are still orderable.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Aw man, you are going to end up hating yourself for not removing the striker posts and and rear brackets. They are very easy to remove, but very tough to replace. You should track down the new owner with a nice gift and ask if you can remove what is an unnecessary appendage without the hardtop...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aw man, you are going to end up hating yourself for not removing the striker posts and and rear brackets. They are very easy to remove, but very tough to replace. You should track down the new owner with a nice gift and ask if you can remove what is an unnecessary appendage without the hardtop...
Japan Parts have the mounting kit for sale on their web site

Aussie

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop $1500 plus postage I need this gone

Aussie

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13