MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering if any of you guys have a PFC map i can use as a base to then have fine tuned at my local dyno, my car started out as a stage 2 Hass turbo running an emanage blue and MWR 380cc injectors but since has been altered to include:
Apexi PFC
PWR Chargecooler
CHE cast turbo manifold
630cc MWR injectors (yet to fit)
3" exhaust system
I am still using the Hass maf tube on the end of my chargecooler

If anyone can help that would be fantastic :)
Steve

And how she looks in one piece

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone able to help out with this? I realise I'm a newcomer on here , but in the UK I've been a member of ROC and mr2oc for many years :)

·
Registered
8,382 Posts
Your intake pipe is not connected in the pictures.

Rescale the old map for the new injectors. That should get you close. Then retune.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The pics were taken when i was putting the thing together,i put them up as i realise you get a lot of dreamers and wanted to be taken seriously. The confusion is my fault,i should have stated the car was running on an emanage blue so I don't have an old FC map, but i'd like to get it running boosted with the power fc. At the moment i have the wastegate wired open and it's running on the FC base map as a non turbo,albeit with the injector correction altered to suit the 380cc imjectors that are currently in the car, what i want to do is fit my 630cc injectors and then go to my tuner armed with a turbo map and then have him fine tune that map to suit my setup, this will reduce dyno time and cost hopefully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts