MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, just wanted to see how many of us on here are on the islands, I myself reside on Oahu but dont really see to many others around, having a local group of spyder people to converse with would be pretty cool, maybe have a meet and greet type deal, well with that being said here I go,

#1 Sueno2jz 01 5spd hardtop (oahu)
#2 mztykal (oahu)
#3 MelloYello (oahu)
#4 grip_guy (oahu)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a beautiful place to be able to drive a Mrs! Perfect roads, and a even more perfect atmosphere.
Beautiful weather yes, for the most part, perfect roads, ill let you know when i find some, the thing that keeps me driving around is the woman:D

You guys are the ultimate warmiess. And you permanently suck! :lol:

And don't take it personally!
Theres always room for another mister2 down here:)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I would love to take a spyder on the road to Hana in Maui...would be a great drive

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sadly I hardly drive my car. Maybe once a month if that. It sits at my house and I drive the IS or my Matrix.
That is unfortunate but spyders are not nearly as practicle to drive then the rest of your toyota colection, I'm also planning on pickng up an frs when it comes out and use it as a grocery getter and use the spyder as a weekend warrior,

I would love to take a spyder on the road to Hana in Maui...would be a great drive
If the state didnt get rid of the fairy then it would have been very possible to find some nice secluded curvy roads on another island, but like the many things that are a good idea it didnt last too long..:(

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I'm here on Oahu... lurking, lurking...

Okay that has got to be one of the cleanest 00-02 front bumpers i have ever seen, not a single chip nick or scratch, my front looks like its been in a war,

You, your car, and your license plate suck! :lol:
Speaking of plates when i moved to florida everyone thought that i had gay pride because of the rainbow, how rude:p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I remember seeing a white widebody MR2 once in awhile back when I attended UH. Someone from here maybe?

Yeah i actually remember two white ones that were widebody a while back, not sure if they were the same car but one had a hard top and the other was still a convert, i think around ewa beach and waikele areas, would be nice to have some widebody misters chime in...

·
Registered
25 Posts
The white wide body is a girl, the girlfriend of a wide body e46 m3. Then tdm racer is a auto crosser in Hawaii and jackofwill has the mr2 that's always in the shows here. Thats all I know off the top of my head though

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im guessing most of these people dont daily there spyders because i do alot of driving for work in every part of oahu and ill go for weeks without seeing another spyder, i did though drive by a light blue metalic spyder hardtop in ewa beach a couple days ago, looked really clean from the street..

·
Registered
660 Posts
Once in awhile you'll see me driving around. It's usually parked at a friends place in Kahala if I do drive it.

We should do a meet up again. Last one had around 10 cars I think...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Once in awhile you'll see me driving around. It's usually parked at a friends place in Kahala if I do drive it.

We should do a meet up again. Last one had around 10 cars I think...
Im game for a mini meet, wish i heard bout the last one, with ten spyders it must have been pretty interesting to see so many in one spot..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts