MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I didn't see an area for new members, but I figured that I would introduce myself before jumping into any further posts. I am a proud new owner of a 2003 Red Spyder as of June 3- only had 34,000 miles on the clock, but with a bit of easily repairable body work. So far, I have already installed Che's header (however probably needs a redo because the gaskets are crap and I have an oem to use in its place), CNT exhuast system, modified the air inlet tube, new wheels and rubber (TR Motorsport C1s in matte grey) and Yokohama S.Drives, clear brad the front bumper, and darkened the headlights and fogs to prevent clouding. I have but still need to install Kirk's mounts and a DDM tuning HID kit. On the way is a FTSB, K&N panel filter (cuz I'm lazy :)), and a set of Swift sport springs. It has always been a dream of mine to get into the auto-xing foray and I figured this would be a great platform for it, not to mention just an all round fun car. Any suggestions and comments are welcome and I would love a contact to get my hands on one of Corky's breastplates as well. Much of my prior experience has been with Subarus (Still have my '10 Fozzie XT for winters). Cheers! (Also in Denver, CO area!)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! Thanks for the link! Look forward to talking with you all :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a shame! Weather should be decent too

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome!!! I am new too!=)

Hey since you seem like you are into the whole speed and racing thing I have some JIC MAGICS Coilovers that are awesome but now I am going for the looks rather than race because I am now spending lots of money on the Veilside wide body and need extra $$$ only have has the suspension on for about a month and waiting for my H&R springs so that I can use my car daily to save on gas my BMW is killing me. Let me know if ya like. BTW the people on here are very helpful and very knowledgable.

Best regards,

JC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts