MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced the top a couple of months ago. When replacing, I found that my drains were all ripped up by the PO or his mechanic. So, I ordered the drains and I did not put the bins or wind deflector, or these two parts back in. I got the drains, and put the drains in today. So, I can put everyting else back in.
However, I cannot for the life of me, figure out how 2 parts go back in! I searched online, and found them, but no good pics on EXACTLY how it fits in, just an exploded view (with no dotted lines to show what the fasteners fasten to!). I feel so stupid! Never had this happen before.

Here is a link to the parts ( left middle, the two slightly L-shaped parts 64713M/64713H):
http://www.villagetoyotaparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=2191497&ukey_assembly=346186
Parts are identified by 64714-1730. The official toyota part seems to be 64714-1730-C0, COVER, LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT UPPER, LH.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I know there are about a million screws that hold the cloth on at one end which it hangs from, the is a snap on each side that clips to the drain and in the back there are two large metal clips that it fits into. What part are you having trouble with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.