MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
I just threw up in my mouth a little. Books for 12,000? What book, Adventures in Fantasyland?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Somebody give that poor Spyder some love! But not for 12k.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I hate to see spyders in this state, what a crime. I think this is the worst condition i have ever seen :ambulance:

·
Registered
33 Posts
i think i saw this mr2 up on a online auction for people that have car dealership. it was the same body kit and color. it was like a month ago. i just cant remember the state it was in or how the interior look.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Can we start a "Save the Spyders" organization to stop the abuse of Spyders??? :help:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Can we start a "Save the Spyders" organization to stop the abuse of Spyders??? :help:
I think this is an outstanding idea!

I'll donate to the cause!

·
Registered
23,103 Posts
Somebody give that poor Spyder some love! But not for 12k.
I find your statements puzzling in that I thought you were not judgmental and pandering to be the nice guy. Maybe if that guy posted I guess you would defend the fact that "it's his car and he can do whatever he wants to it" .

Now the contradiction is that you are willing fund a militia to take action against his taste.

I'm not attacking you, well maybe a little but I am more curious to know the rational behind your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I finally understand the second amendment. That thing needs to be shot.

·
Registered
17,055 Posts
is that front bomber fixable?
Usually the front bomber takes all the flak. If it's a new guy flying the front bomber or he just got a Dear John letter from his hometown sweetheart then that bomber is going down in flames and is not fixable.

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Liststs for 12 grand. What a bargain. That's a very sad sight.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
So did anyone else read the title where it says 4k?

I think he saying its value is for 12k but he's willing to sell for 4k.

Either way Grammer, and Car are a definition of what todays youth education levels are reaching, an all new Low that's colder then space...

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
...Grammer, ...colder then space...
Grammar...colder than space. You trolling!

Damn, the car doesn't have wheels. Since when does an inter-cooler make a car start?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts