MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out that hks USA went out of business. Where is a good place to get an exhaust from good price?

·
Registered
236 Posts
hks is still in business they just pulled their U.S. location(s) but if your looking for a hks exhaust they can still be had from most places. not sure how this is a BST thread though.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ohh makes sense. I'm just not on my abreviations Because there are so many on the internet and feel like people should just stop making abriviations up. But no harm done.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yea some of them are very popular I'm sure such as lol omg and wtf. But I still hate the whole concept. If you sound dumb saying it in real life you sound dumb typing it on the Internet. It just degrades us as a country I think.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can still buy HKS parts from the vendors like how it always was. The downside is that if they don't have it in stock they get the shipments from Japan, not Los Angeles like before.

I used to work for HKS and it's very sad to know many of my friends are out of a job because of this. I'm guessing some had to move back or find a job fast since they were on work visas...

·
Registered
22,972 Posts
HKS although quality wasn't a popular option here so they will not be missed.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Motovicity has been chosen to take over lead operations of shipping to distributors. Don't worry, plenty of product is still around, It just won't be shipped in 3-4 days and more likely shipped in 1-2 weeks. Full article on Motovicity and HKS websites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts