MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on ording the screaming chicken badge listed in the ebay auction here since the batch on here is gone. Has anyone ordered it from this seller, if so how did it fit. I measured my badge and from edge to edge it is 4cm not the 4.5cm that this one is. The 4.5 is out at the lip of the triangular indentation which seems like it would fit oddly in there. Does anybody have this badge and if so could you snap a pic and let me know if it is the 4cm or 4.5cm one you ordered. Seems the seller lists 4.5 for the spyder and 4 for the gen 2.

Thanks for the help. Car is coming together nicely. Have about 500 miles of sorting it so far.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I didn't order this one but did another, non-glossy, from another seller. I haven't thought to stick it on yet but will try to remember tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Got it on but I'm not pleased with the sizing. It's to small and, at least for me, impossible to center.
IMG_20200327_083916699.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
I bought my emblem from the same seller linked in the first post a couple of years ago.

I ordered the 40mm version (you can message him and he will make it in this size).

He mainly sells the 45mm version because that is the correct size if you are planning on sticking the emblem over the current Toyota emblem.

You only order the 40mm version if you plan on removing the current toyota emblem and replacing it with the emblem you ordered. There should be write-up somewhere on this site, but you have to remove the airbag, and separate out the plastic airbag cover to unclip the Toyota emblem from the back. If you go this route, I suggest using an epoxy or adhesive for the emblem because mine is peeling off from the side. Actually, it looks like its been deformed by the sun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts