MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to know where all the hoses go in the 1zz mr2 all the hoses near the intake piping... thanks i need this asap to know if anything else might be causing my car to idle rought an bog out thanks ....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:mellow: a bit aggressive, no body is obligated to do so. Maybe a "Please" may do or you can search by yourself. :nosearch:
man listen ive been looking online for the past 2 days and nothing guy tell me to buy a book a im jus replying as to can someone post a pic thats all i didnt clearly state post me a pic right this second so relax if any1 does than ok and if they dont then watever its simple now thanks for your time.,

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow Thanks for the help everyone all the other threads have been helpful this 1 is just the bashed 1 thanks doesnt even matter cars might be gone in a few days cant afford to get ride to work anymore i have to work on the means of figuring that out 1st which is why i asked for a photo to make it simpler

·
Registered
17,053 Posts
Could you please attempt to use punctuation so everyone has half a chance of deciphering what you are saying? I've noticed that when the poster of a question is too lazy to even attempt to frame the question in a readable format that many folks don't even bother to answer. FYI, YMMV, I'm just saying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts