MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you guys are doing okay down there. It looks like mostly a rain and flooding event for you--hopefully no worse than 70 mph winds. We are nervously watching up here in South Florida... we are in the middle of the forecast cone, but it is still too far out to tell for us. Anyway, best of luck to you guys!

·
Registered
971 Posts
thanks , well it is starting to get really windy. it seems the speed has been picking up.:(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
¿Estás bien en Puerto Rico?

Are you guys alright down there? I see in the news that things got a little interesting down there. They keep moving the forecast cone to the right--which is good for us in Florida--but I feel bad for people in the Bahamas... It's looking bad for them--possibly Category 3 by the time it gets there--and they are low lying without much topography to sheer the winds.

This picture shows you guys certainly got your share...

·
Registered
468 Posts
Please stay safe!

·
Registered
971 Posts
well we got category one.. I still have no water or electricity but I think it was a lot weaker than I expected .. winds weren't as strong as I imagined . I think this Island will be back to normal today or tomorrow

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is still raining today and we have almost all the rivers making inundations and a lot of land slides in the mountain part of the Island. Still no electricity but at least there have not been any dead's reported. Thanks all you guys for worrying for us and hope it continuous to the north without making too much damage the Turks and Caicos, the Bahamas Islands and the US :(.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yea still raining a looot, even more than when the hurricane was in here but not damage at all in the area where I live, this heavy rain is normal. Today everything returns to normal, but I have to drive to the collage in the spyder with this flooded roads, a lot of fun driving in the rain :lol:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
A state of emergency has been declared for NY, NJ and CT. It looks like this thing is headed straight for us....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Sh!tttt :( do not leave the preparedness for last minute. Take care of you and your family.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am glad things were not worse for our Puertoriqueno friends. You guys up there in the path should get out of the city and take a little vacation. Clean out the fridge and go somewhere else. Trust me, having no power sucks. Best of luck to you all!

·
Registered
745 Posts
I am glad things were not worse for our Puertoriqueno friends. You guys up there in the path should get out of the city and take a little vacation. Clean out the fridge and go somewhere else. Trust me, having no power sucks. Best of luck to you all!
Thanks, almost everything is back to normal (for me)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts