MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was gonna put a set of 15x8 0 offset on my DD..before i purchase them i have no idea how will it looks like..does any member here had the same size and post a picture up if you dont mind :eek:

and im wondering is it going to scratch the fender if i put 0 offset in the front?? thank you poeple!

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
i was gonna put a set of 15x8 0 offset on my DD..before i purchase them i have no idea how will it looks like..does any member here had the same size and post a picture up if you dont mind :eek:

and im wondering is it going to scratch the fender if i put 0 offset in the front?? thank you poeple!
If you like wheels that stick out past the fender then these are perfect.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

It's going to be sticking out the fenders in the front and back. I would advise something closer to a 30-35 offset.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I don't have a picture of 0 offset 15x8s, but I do have a great picture of what they would look like on a stock bodied spyder.

·
Registered
627 Posts

0 offset would not look good, specially in the front. I have 20 offset all around and in the front it pokes out a tiny but, but in my opinion it doesn't look that bad. 0 would have too much wheel sticking out and would not look good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts