• > 150k miles

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, I see a lot of people saying 30k or such on the forums which is probably how much I drive a year so thought i'd ask :D

edit: spell check fail...thanks firefox for making me spell spyder wrong.....I really need to stop letting it autocorrect

·
Registered
654 Posts
13 200 km/82K miles om my SMT -01 but the gear box only 100 km/62 miles. :)

Miles? Can't get use to use it. Always have to google because I cant do the conversion in my head in an easy way. Was there not something about stating to use metric in the Us sometime ago?

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
... Was there not something about stating to use metric in the Us sometime ago?
USA tried out the metric system during President Jimmy Carter's reign. It didn't work out so good. It just gave everyone a headache, and all the children failed math. Now we have the "no child left behind" program where we teach calculus in elementary school. The teacher's fill out the answers so the kids won't all fail.

In truth, my spyder hasn't driven anywhere. But I have.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting, wasn't too far off on my guess, looks like (people here at least) average around 60k miles on their car. Reason I asked was basically I rolled over the 150k mark recently and was curious from other posts here, as that seemed really high comparatively (then again, it's my daily driver and I have a pretty long commute, granted half of it is on a windy mountain road)

But personally, 150k miles, rain, snow, all weather pretty much, still drives like a champ. (minus my annoying engine noise, which will eventually be "fixed" by replacing it with a 2zz, or at least that's my excuse as it hasn't really had any effect on how the car runs)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts