MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my TM for 4 years now, and they sound and are still looking brand new.
I have the Aluminum twin ones, and no rust in sight. Sound seems to have mellowed out a little.
How is everyone elses holding up??

·
Registered
23,138 Posts
I have a TM that is maybe over 10 years old and one from the first batch. It rattles a little but it has held up nicely and gives out that classic TM sound. On the 2zz it has an exotic raw sound.

·
Registered
536 Posts
the first team moon dual I had (aluminized) was rusting at the hangers and separated at one of the weld points after less than a year. when Team Moon heard about that they promptly sent me a replacement (a whole new exhaust). I've had it for over 10 years with no problems since. Still sounds awesome, to me it sounds the same... I don't think it gets mellower, you just get used to (and start loving) it... :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Aluminum duals, installed 11 years ago, removed and repainted to prevent rust a couple of times, still runs and looks good. Mine is wrapped in kevlar blanket which helps to protect it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I've had the aluminized duals for 7 years, still goin strong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.