MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serinaj used to sell these.
I happened to find where I can get them.
They need to be drilled to be made to fit into the metal fittings on our stock HVAC knobs, which I will do for you.

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One thing to note is that the black one, if not treated to block UV, it will turn to dark copperish color, which I find not too bad. If you'd like an example, I will take picture of the one I have on my car which has turned color. I haven't tested the silver ones.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Serinaj used to sell these.
I happened to find where I can get them.
They need to be drilled to be made to fit into the metal fittings on our stock HVAC knobs, which I will do for you.
I believe that Serinaj also drilled holes through them at the marker groove so the knob's position could be seen at night.

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price is still way up in the air. All depends on how many are interested, my supplier, and shipping cost.
But I don't think it will go beyond 40 shipped (lower 48 states) for the 3 set.

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe that Serinaj also drilled holes through them at the marker groove so the knob's position could be seen at night.
When I bought mine from Serinaj, she didn't do that for me.
But I can do that at the buyer's request.
Or I can do one better by having the holes on the marker display different colors.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I have these (from Serina) with the light holes drilled- these are a must have over the OEM knobs, and I actually like them better than chrome finish.

·
Banned
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

This is what the black one looks like installed.
It has turned to dark copper-ish color.
The picture with lights made it look lighter; the actual color is darker.
As you can see, it does not have drilled hole on the marker because I don't have too much trouble seeing the marker at night.

·
Registered
282 Posts

This is what the black one looks like installed.
It has turned to dark copper-ish color.
The picture with lights made it look lighter; the actual color is darker.
As you can see, it does not have drilled hole on the marker because I don't have too much trouble seeing the marker at night.
Wow, those look nice. If I didn't have these aluminum knobs I'd be interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.