·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #623

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #624
Bought an RV and I have been off the grid lately but my friend Randy (King of Mr2 spyders) has continued to work. We will be on a road trim to Wyoming, utah, kansas. Anyone want to sell me a low mileage 2005 spyder in one of my colors grey, spectra blue, paradise blue or yellow? I actually need a couple low mileage yellows for the list, they are super rare.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Bought an RV and I have been off the grid lately but my friend Randy (King of Mr2 spyders) has continued to work. We will be on a road trim to Wyoming, utah, kansas. Anyone want to sell me a low mileage 2005 spyder in one of my colors grey, spectra blue, paradise blue or yellow? I actually need a couple low mileage yellows for the list, they are super rare.
Have a good trip .... hope you track down one of those elusive beast .

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I’m driving within 50 miles of Waupaca on Wednesday, and within 100 miles on my way back on the 13th. I might have to message them and find out more info.
Might be the one , as far as 05 prices this one looks fairly reasonable . Looks pretty clean probably driven by an old fart .

·
Registered
2 Posts
I posted this in the someone needs to do a list of 2004 cars but it may be helpful to show you the process to develop the list of 2005 cars.

The first step in the process is to spend hours searching the web for 2005 cars, prior sales, salvage cars, contacting owners to get vin numbers, getting facebook Mr2 owners and SC owners. That makes the baseline and is what took me all the time. Once that is done the tracking takes little time with a few cars added per month and contact when you find a car for sale or owner. The other part of the process is to search a site to enter vin numbers and determine if it is a US or other car. Those then are searched by vin to get color stick or SMT, limited slip and port installed options. That process added about 100 cars to the list without location or mileage. That is the basic listing like this: jtdfr320050071115 1e7 Silver/grey fa10 ls (no SMT listed means it is a stick). The unidentified cars are now filling in as I find the cars. I estimate about 40 hours in the 2005 list mostly in the evening in front of the TV. Two people on SC have been extremely helpful too PHATTIRES and SILVERSPRINT, thanks to them for their help. I have made a provision for the what if I die or loose interest in the project. I can assure you a plan is in place to protect the list and amount of work to create it and keep the information available to future owners even without me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined Spyder Chat today. I have a 2005 for you to add to your list. Red with Black interior, Vin: JTDFR320950071459, Manual with 104K miles. I purchased the car in June from the 2nd owner. I replaced the carpet and seat covers, the originals were too nasty to save. I have been surfing Spyder Chat for information and would like to say thanks to everyone for the information.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #633
Travelling, will be in Kansas City for about a week
jtdfr320450072230 3p0 Red/black la20 23k miles $15k Gastronia NC fs 9/20 ls stick

621 - 635 of 635 Posts