MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving down the main drag in my town and all of a sudden I pull up to a Spyder. It had a widebody kit, +03 tails, and aftermarket wheels. Thinking to myself.... "YES finally someone local to hangout with". As I get up beside the car. A 60+ yearold lady was driving it. :lol:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Old & dead are not the same thing.

She was probably just a 30 year old that has had a hard life. :lol:

·
Registered
7,694 Posts
I was driving down the main drag in my town and all of a sudden I pull up to a Spyder. It had a widebody kit, +03 tails, and aftermarket wheels. Thinking to myself.... "YES finally someone local to hangout with". As I get up beside the car. A 60+ yearold lady was driving it. :lol:
I've got one better.

Last time I had spydie out I pull up to a red light and look in the rearview mirror and see a 60+ driver, driving my car! Oh crap, that's me!

So, what is your point? BTW, I'm waiting to get my ground effects fitted, painted, and installed when the weather breaks!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I've got one better.

Last time I had spydie out I pull up to a red light and look in the rearview mirror and see a 60+ driver, driving my car! Oh crap, that's me!

So, what is your point? BTW, I'm waiting to get my ground effects fitted, painted, and installed when the weather breaks!
I do my best not to look at myself in the rear view mirror- too depressing! Damn, I used to be young.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Damn, I used to be young.
Me too, but the fun part is growing older is reality, growing up is is a choice. I may be old, but my wife says I'm the biggest kid she knows. :lol:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Punk kid has no respect! :lol:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up. Fart jokes, the 3 Stooges, and things like that are still just as funny to me as when I was 12. Except that I can't remember when I was 12.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought my spyder back in August. I'm the 3rd owner and the guy I bought it from said the original owner bought it as a 70th birthday gift for herself!

·
Registered
65 Posts
pretty sure the age differences in owners are quite clear cut, either your 40+ or around your 20's.
im 21 how about you all

·
Registered
23,066 Posts
pretty sure the age differences in owners are quite clear cut, either your 40+ or around your 20's.
im 21 how about you all

I think you are mistaken. It's 12 and 40+ .

·
Registered
138 Posts
im 21 how about you all
So that leaves me as the odd man out, at 30?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts