MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...than stall my car in front of a group of very attractive sitting women who were smiling at me while eyeballing my car at a traffic light! Third time in 4 years that happened and never in front of an audience! UGH!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
The correct response would have been, "Hey can one of you hop in and show me how to drive this thing?"...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
...than stall my car in front of a group of very attractive sitting women who were smiling at me while eyeballing my car at a traffic light! Third time in 4 years that happened and never in front of an audience! UGH!
That's rough man, I feel for you. Hard or impossible to recover from quickly.

·
Registered
22,970 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Funny that this should happen to you. On Saturday I was pulling into my building's parking garage and a group of very lovely ladies were standing by the door while I was pulling in. One even pulled out a camera and started taking pictures of the Spyder. Of course, I reacted like the cool dude I always am, and nearly back into a pillar. By the time I got out of the car they were nowhere to be seen. Ah well, live and learn.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The correct response would have been, "Hey can one of you hop in and show me how to drive this thing?"...

Yeah, the best possible response. Well said! You get a green dot for this!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I stall out the car all the time :cool: I don't drive stick very often, so I'm the greatest at getting her into 1st. I must say it use to bother me a lot lot lot. Now, I just don't care who makes fun of me. Although I have made a few naughty come backs when I had too. I do drive men better than I do cars :icon_biggrin: That usually shuts them up

·
Registered
745 Posts
I stall out the car all the time :cool: I don't drive stick very often, so I'm the greatest at getting her into 1st. I must say it use to bother me a lot lot lot. Now, I just don't care who makes fun of me. Although I have made a few naughty come backs when I had too. I do drive men better than I do cars :icon_biggrin: That usually shuts them up

:wub:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
awwwwww damn :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts