MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys Ive gone from SpyderChat for awhile now. I kinda forgot about my car for a year now. The car's current condition is 10 months out of registration, no insurance, needs to be smogged and keeps on CELing an from an bad O2 sensor. The car is in running condition.
I would like to get the car smogged, registered and all the paperwork out of the way. I have a fully built 1zz and a Rotrex kit collecting dust in the garage. Once this years is over and I come back to town I can finally get my project up and running.
What else has been going on with Spyderchat? I can theres a V6 mod going on.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
Yes, there is a V6 swap going on and others have been done (besides Blitzo's multiple V6 (not in one car - that would be a W12) swaps).

Just the usual bitching, bitch-slapping, and high-fiving kind of $hit going on other than that.

Don't forget the crotch grabbing.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Ok guys Im back once again. I know I was supposed to be back around Christmas, but with a full time job, part time job, Full time school, crazy ex girlfriend and a life, Im not left with much time. I have neglected my Spyder for long enough. My Spyder sticker registration is almost a year past due. I need to get her up and running before I put my 1zz in.

And the rotrex kit...

I am hoping to have time this week to get all the paper work out of the way so I can swap the motor in and break it in for 500 miles. You will start seeing me more active in the forms now that Im trying to get this project up and running. Good to see everyone again!
My other hobby...

Check out my Sig!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok well here I am again trying to make another comeback. So the very next day after my last post, I was involved into a pretty serious motorcycle accident which took me out of everything for 2 months. Been going to physical therapy and been going to gym for 2 months to build back strength. So here is where my project is at now.

Now im just pulling out all the stuff on the old motor and putting it on the new one. Im replacing the water pump, oil pump with circuit worx gear and new alternator for the built motor. Im gonna pull out all the upholstery and put a 2 layer of quiet coat. I have new carpet that I got from a parted out spyder. Im also planning on coating the engine bay as well while Im at it.

Its nice to be back to Spyderchat. I am going to be more active in the community just like old times. If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to PM me. Whats happening everybody?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.