MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my spyder like some of you know 4 years ago and have bought many cars in that period of time and have never been able to fill that deep empty feeling. I even bought 2 more stock spyders and sold them quickly just to make a quick buck and drive them a little.

In that list there was an Is 300, 2 z3 coupes (hatchback) and recently a sentra se-r 1993 vith a quite fun sr20ve ( very very nice engine but the car was still wrong wheel drive:lol:) 325i wagon, a honda vtx 1800cc and some more not fun enough to mention.

finally my old spyder came back to me. it isn't turbo anymore unfortunately but I'm finishing a 2zz swap with goodies that should be getting some dyno time this week. I'll keep you posted. people, never sell your spyders please! you'll regret it!!

tomorrow I'll post some pictures of some things I've owned theese past years ...all comments welcome:(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I guess you CAN still come home...

Welcome back, I hope everyone learns from your mistake:)

·
Registered
526 Posts
congrats on filling that void & getting your origional spyder back. hold onto it this time. over the past ten years ive had 3 cars, all mr2s. im on my second spyder. to take this car from me it will have to be totaled or pried from my cold dead fingers......WELCOME BACK

·
Registered
747 Posts
Encouraging to read! There are always many practical reasons why I could sell my Spyder! However, I have read this type of post many times over the last few years where there is a void left after selling this car. Nobody seems to find a vehicle that is quite as satisfying as the Spyder--maybe the exception, and I could understand this one, is our guy in New York (can't think of his name at the moment) who ended up in an Elise!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some of the rides... nothing like the spyder
!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that 240sx had a sr20det blacktop.. it was pretty fun also;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts