MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Preferably with less then 85k miles on it and for about 10k. Is that possible and if so can somebody point me in that direction please? Or would it be ok to buy with higher mileage as long as I check it properly?

Registered
2003 MR2 Spyder
There are usually very few 04 or 05 models for sale in the US since much fewer of them were sold in the US than the previous years. You may be able to find an 03 at that price point or if you can pay a bit more (not from anyone directing you to contact a sketchy email address with their friend, mother, or cousin who has one for sale).
The market prices in the US have gone to crazy numbers so what could have been had for 10k is now 15 or 20k.
Check out Facebook marketplace, craigslist, autotrader, and such. Be wary of the deal that is too good to be true or you very well may end up like a new spyder owner yesterday in my area who was broken down on the side of the road with what most probably is catastrophic precat failure- just bought it with 30 day temporary tags. Feel so bad for the guy and he was really bummed about it 馃槥 I don't see many spyders around here and it was distressing to see one broken down like that.

Attachments

Registered
You won't find a car within your parameters. Decide whether you are increasing your budget, mileage, or MY range. FWIW you'll llikely need to change 2 of those, or almost double your budget. Best of luck in your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts