MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I plan to visit Germany one day, on top of my countries to see list. Nice looking spyder you got there:thumbsup: i see you got some TTE bits, what size are those TTE wheels?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Nice post. I've always loved that shade of grey. Cool to see the TTE wheels in use, I don't know that I've seen them on a car that wasn't owned by TTE.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
The wheels are 7,5 x 17.

The car is a special edition, 1 of 100 made, called "Edition S".

Features:
TTE-Wheels
TTE-sport suspension
TTE-Exhaust system
Badge on the center-console with the individual number (from 0 to 100)
Al in dark grey with black leather interior.

And then this one also had the TTE turbo installed (good thing with those big wheels).

·
Registered
627 Posts
The wheels are 7,5 x 17.

The car is a special edition, 1 of 100 made, called "Edition S".

Features:
TTE-Wheels
TTE-sport suspension
TTE-Exhaust system
Badge on the center-console with the individual number (from 0 to 100)
Al in dark grey with black leather interior.

And then this one also had the TTE turbo installed (good thing with those big wheels).
Why doesn't it have the TTE front bumper cover?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Very nice ride, looks good! Like that color on a Spyder.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
These weren't cars by TTE, just normal cars that were turned into special editions by Toyota Germany. Basically they ordered 100 cars with the same color from Japan, and slapped on some TTE-goodies. I imagine the bumper would have to be sprayed, that would be a lot more hassle than mounting wheels and suspension.

The "Edition-S" was a 2005-model, in 2002 they did a similar thing with the "Competition". Has the same 17"-wheels, although they seem to look smaller.

Again, 17" TTE-wheels, TTE-suspension, TTE-exhaust and a numbered plaque. Competition also had a luxury soundsystem and heated leather seats. No TTE-bodyparts either. But nice decals.

Common practice, last "old" models get a lot of extra's, and the new model is stock as hell.

But I like the decals on the Competition though.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The stickers (white sections) on this car does nothing for me, the stock version looks much better.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Not the best angle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.