MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fred Goeske has 2.75" long wheels studs that fit our car, $54 for 24, and they are US made. I wish that deal had been out there when I bought my ARP studs... I have bought custom spacers from Fred before (not these wheel studs) and he made what we agreed on for a fair price and delivered on time. No affiliation, etc, just saw these and thought I'd pass on the info:

http://www.wheeladapter.com/wheel_studs.php

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just measured for you.
Stud: total length/protrusion from rotor hat (details)
ARP long: 2.75"/~1.75" (actually measured)
ARP short speed tipped: 2.5"/~1.5" (including the speed nipple tip, actually measured, roughly 2.2" from the back of the flange to the end of the threads)
Tundra: 2"/1" (measured .75 less from the front rotor out than the ARP long in the rear)
Stock: 1.75"/0.75" (estimated, i don't have a single one of these left, I must have given them all away)

I measured these partly by the implied length assuming the front and rear rotor hats and mounting flanges are the same thickness, which roughly speaking, is true.

Also, wanted to buy: 6-7 ARP short speed tipped studs (can trade new and/or used ARP long studs towards them)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Where did you get your ARP studs from? TwosRus or somewhere else?

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Where did you get your ARP studs from? TwosRus or somewhere else?
I got one pack from twosrus, 1 pack from some paypal enabled short lived web vendor, a couple singles from Andres, and two packs new unopened used from Bryan (who got them from Donnie.) I still have the two unopened packs. I had no idea there used to be more than one ARP stud for the spyder fitment. The ones that came from Donnie are speed tipped, and ever so slightly shorter with the exact same knurl. For a little while after I got them, I was finding them on ebay for just shy of $80 a pack of 5 NOS :eek: I don't have any need for them anymore, but something tells me I should just hang onto them :D

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
The ones I found are part number ARP 100-7715. 12x1.50 thread, 2.6 inch long, .558 knurl, .230 knurl length. Looks like they are also for a Lexus IS300. The race shop where I had some work done quoted me $22 and change for a pack of 5.

I found this website and they want $26 for a set of 5.
http://www.allensfasteners.com/sear...amCat=ALL&iLevel=1&txtsearchParamTxt=100-7715

Edit: Also for the 93+ Supra and the IS300.

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ones I found are part number ARP 100-7715. 12x1.50 thread, 2.6 inch long, .558 knurl, .230 knurl length. Looks like they are also for a Lexus IS300. The race shop where I had some work done quoted me $22 and change for a pack of 5.

I found this website and they want $26 for a set of 5.
http://www.allensfasteners.com/sear...amCat=ALL&iLevel=1&txtsearchParamTxt=100-7715
That's a good deal, and those are the same as the ones I have on the rear of the car right now (2.75" is the overall length). I do really like the ones with the "nose" better, and if you happen across them somewhere that still has them, I'd appreciate a heads up :D

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
That's a good deal, and those are the same as the ones I have on the rear of the car right now (2.75" is the overall length). I do really like the ones with the "nose" better, and if you happen across them somewhere that still has them, I'd appreciate a heads up :D
Do you have a part number for them?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts