MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Like what you did too except for the floor mats and steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I think I see two people int the shift ball mirror.

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I like what you did with the console. Also how you ran the usb plugs as well.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Not a fan of the floor mats either , i would get the oem floor mats with the red spyder logo. Otherwise im a fan of the rest, really like what u did with the usb ports :thumbsup: thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
:lol2:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Did you have much trouble getting the PFC display into the glove? That's inspiring...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats ambitious having the diffusor stick out that far from the bumper on a street car. :lol: Will you have bracketry made to mount to frame or the like?

And Fiberglas? Its going to no doubt shatter. How much was it if you don't mind divulging?
This is the pic before cutting......the first two pics are after cutting. It goes along with the outline of the bumper no any of it extend out of the bumper. So if it shatter the bumper crack as well... no worry i dont go rally with this car. It cost US250 included the shipping from japan to hongkong. Originally cost only 100.

These for the rear from C One

·
Registered
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2.0L Stroker
4,207 Posts
Looks good minus the floor mats. Definitely like the USB hookups for the PFC and LC-1.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.