MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the best day Seattle has had all year so I am overdue.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
You really need some more electronics in that car--hahaha... Cool dog--what breed?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You really need some more electronics in that car--hahaha... Cool dog--what breed?

Yeah I spend a lot of time in my car sitting in traffic so if I can't enjoy the pure Spyder driving experience, I'm gonna watch a movie or something.

He's a rescue - think black lab & German shepherd. He's good at 'sit', still working on 'get your paw off the fresh wax job'

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kortik - its actually a Xoom holder which is slightly thicker than Ipad. Lucky for you though, there are many more options for iPad than other tablets - search ipad car mount and amazon should have many, this is an Arkon brand.

I'll put in Dev's strap once it warms up - my hands have taken a beating this winter with the mods in freezing temps!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
70 degrees just south in nor cal today

·
Registered
781 Posts
You watch movies in traffic?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Car is looking good! I actually pulled the hard top off yesterday and went for a drive myself down to Ruston way and 5 mile drive in Tacoma.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like the tablet idea. I have my transformer sitting in the pas. seat. 45 sounds nice (5 degrees in AK) :p
last winter, moose licked

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car is looking good! I actually pulled the hard top off yesterday and went for a drive myself down to Ruston way and 5 mile drive in Tacoma.
Thanks man, good thing we got some quality time in on Saturday - I don't know about you but I had a nice snowy commute this morning...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the tablet idea. I have my transformer sitting in the pas. seat. 45 sounds nice (5 degrees in AK) :p
last winter, moose licked
Respect. I have a power inverter sitting in my frunk, I'm trying to find a way to hard-wire it in seamlessly but I'm running out of space with all of the audio equipment....

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice gauge cluster surround and HVAC panel. Looks familiar, lol.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice gauge cluster surround and HVAC panel. Looks familiar, lol.
Props to this guy... his 'two was the donor for those interior parts!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to 01mrtwo, zdeuce, bootz widdafur, davis, guzzball and tecaholic for inspiration/tips.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts