Registered
355 Posts
Car looks amazing, keep it up

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
I use to have prosports until one of the needles fell off inside the gauge lol
I regret not buying autometers instead cause they are hard to read in the daylight, I bougth these because they were electric and not mechanical, so I wouldnt have to run an oil hose to my dash.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Got my gauge pod from serina on friday, fitment wasnt perfect, its a bit too wide so the lid wont close all the way and the push button area is too thick so I had to grind it down on the back, but overall happy with the result. Will post better pics later.

I can't see the pics but little red x's. I will send your comments to the shop so they can make sure this will not happen again. Glad it finally arrived! ;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
I regret not buying autometers instead cause they are hard to read in the daylight, I bougth these because they were electric and not mechanical, so I wouldnt have to run an oil hose to my dash.
If you ever think about changing your gauges I have aem gauges that I use. You might like the look and they are electric gauges, so no oil lines in your car.
Here is a pic for reference:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Package from jnz today; new stoptech front brakediscs / pads + Megan racing short shifter.

When I tested the car with the new brakes, it sometimes pulled hard to the side when I braked, I dont know if it was because of some oil on the discs maybe? I didnt have any cleaner on.

Happy with the shifter, more of the shift feeling I had in my old miata :) Havn't taken any pic installed yet.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Brake lightly on them and if it was contaminents it should go away quickly. If it does not the next step is to bleed the brakes fully and see if that helps. It is pretty tough to botch anything on the install so I'd say you are good there.

61 - 80 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.