MR2 SpyderChat banner
101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Here are some pics, was a bit of a struggle to get the seat mounted on the frames and I had to remove the adjusterwheel on the center console side to make it fit. The seatbelt attachment is also hitting the sideadjuster so the travel is kinda limited forwards, but I think its gonna be ok, looks good tough. Second seat is ordered.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey buddy, what thread type works for our spyder? 10x1.25, 12x1.25 or 10x1.5? I had no idea there was a difference. Thanks dude. :) I am looking to get the gold one.

Is that price about right? Or can you recommend me the site you got yours from. It needs to be shipped internationally. :)

http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/product.php?productid=21855&cat=2193&page=1

Got a new weighted shift knob from Blox, the old one was a lightweight from ebay, much smaller and felt cheap. This weighs 490 grams. Also getting a short shifter from jnz soon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Hey buddy, what thread type works for our spyder? 10x1.25, 12x1.25 or 10x1.5? I had no idea there was a difference. Thanks dude. :) I am looking to get the gold one.

Is that price about right? Or can you recommend me the site you got yours from. It needs to be shipped internationally. :)

http://www.weaksauceparts.com/store/product.php?productid=21855&cat=2193&page=1
12x1.25, the price is right ;) I dont remember where I got it right now, but I think I just googled it. You can also check on ebay.

·
Registered
581 Posts
The car looks great! Lose the decals.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow, your car has come a long way and is looking really well put together. Although I personally would have done some things differently, this is your car and everyone has their own tastes. On that note, I normally hate decals, but I think your execution was abnormally classy. Keep on sticking it to the naysayers and doing your own thing... great job!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Kinda waited on the comments about the decals ;) I wasnt sure if i would have them or not myself, but i thought id try after some photoshopping. So far i think i like them, and it isnt any harder than to peel them off if i dont want them anymore. Think it works great with the crome/black outline on white. All decals are customdesigned via acromann.com, took inspiration from apr performance's democars.

Dallas; Got the pads used, but still expensive :) Have tought of getting the full 4point but then i would have to get a harddog also, $$$...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Car looks great. Sometimes I wish I had gotten white, very clean look!

101 - 120 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.