MR2 SpyderChat banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Looks so clean! I would personally lose the decals to make it squeaky clean, but that's just me. I'm still in love your car though!
Have you figured out how to enable those HID to work when turned to "full" headlight position?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 · (Edited)
what spoiler are you running? i must have one
Luxuryparts duck tail spoiler :)

Looks so clean! I would personally lose the decals to make it squeaky clean, but that's just me. I'm still in love your car though!
Have you figured out how to enable those HID to work when turned to "full" headlight position?
I've lost the decals, only one on the door left :p I've just left the lights as is. Works :)

Here are some more pics of the hard dog install.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Look really good. Any pics of the roll bar post installation? Curious if you were able to keep some of the OEM trim behind the seats. I like the bar but also like having the storage.
nope you can't keep the storage cover/lock bins since it locks into the factory harness bar which needs to be removed when the hard dog bar goes in.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Look really good. Any pics of the roll bar post installation? Curious if you were able to keep some of the OEM trim behind the seats. I like the bar but also like having the storage.
Sorry I havnt got any pics post install yet, the car is in storage for the winter.
You can still use it for storage, but the doors gone. I was thinking of maybe install a flexible meshnet between the pillars.

Something like this:

141 - 157 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.