MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to purchase one of these for my blue 2000 spyder. I'm wondering if anyone has experience or tips they'd like to share with me and anyone else who might be considering the buy.

Here's the the spoiler in question: JKS Factory Style Spoiler Without Light

Pics of the spoiler installed on your car would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ross

·
Registered
782 Posts
Thought you were looking to stay with the stock look, my advice is not to do it. If you really like it's your decision though.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I like the look of this spoiler over others I have seen and am considering for down the road. good luck and post pics after your install to motivate me!

·
Registered
977 Posts
IV got the VIS racing TRD knockoff, which im sure is the same as this, nothing to write home about

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought you were looking to stay with the stock look, my advice is not to do it. If you really like it's your decision though.
Correct, the Japanese turbo models came with a TRD spoiler. I think it looks awesome and tasteful at the same time.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Ha ha - did anyone read the description?

"Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your car the same look as the high-performance models with this Rear Spoiler."

To simplify, you can be a poser!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I don't mind the look since its not an over the top design. The only negative I see is that the mount needs to be about an inch taller so it doesn't block the view of the deck lid light.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I dont think the TRD spoiler is rice, i think it compliments to car nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts