MR2 SpyderChat banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2003 MR2 Spyder
89 Posts
In Salt Lake now. Was a breeze to drive. I left late so I got in late. Tried the wheel shift, better, but prefer the floor. Got to thinking of license plates. Thinking FWDLOLZ or FRUNKY. Leaning towards FRUNKY because to my dumb ass that's hilarious. Also, put a license plate frame on the car that says Miata Killer, just for fun. Had a Miata behind me, he was a good sport. I'll change the fluid out in the SMT for sure when I get home. And take apart that door. Is it 6 1/2 or 6 3/4 for front speakers? Parked under the portico because I'm a paranoid ass like that in Salt Lake.
I believe I used 6 3/4 speakers for the front but I think you can use 6 1/2 too. I got mine from Crutchfield.com which has where you can enter the vehicle info and it'll let you know what works with the car. They also include the Metra brackets and wiring connectors for free. I also got a small sub to go in bottom of the passenger side rear cubby (where the tool kit originally was located) for more bass than those two front speakers can effectively put out without shaking the doors off. That was my choice without losing too much space but others have done it differently. Have fun on your trip home.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts