MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Sorry for duplicate pics-I am tech challenged. I could not resist the color combo, mileage-23,850 miles.
So nice ya had to post it twice! Sweet looking car...killer low mileage as well.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
So clean!!! 😎

Congratulations!

·
Super Moderator
2,877 Posts
Holy shit, you have literally struck gold.

Beautiful car, you lucky s.o.b.

I'm dying to know what you paid for it, it had to be expensive. Don't feel bad, if I saw one that nice I probably couldn't control myself either.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
That's like asking a woman her age.
IDGAS about the age question, but the “how much was it,” from friends and family is a big no-no (depends on the person). It’s my in-laws’ first question about any car of ours, and it still somehow throws me for a loop. These days, most times they get the “Really??,” look from both of us, right off.

I won’t deny that I’m curious, though!

Reactions: Drippy787

·
Super Moderator
2,877 Posts
“how much was it,” from friends and family is a big no-no
Yeah well this is an internet forum and we're all Spyder owners curious to hear about what our cars can sell for. If I sell mine for a good (to me) price, then somebody had to buy it, right? I'll say what I sold for, why can't we say what we bought for?

I've been told many times that I paid too much for my car. It was $15,800 from Carmax with 47k miles on it back in 2015. I've dumped another $10k into it as of 2022. I don't feel stupid about it at all. My wife's opinion varies.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts