MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sub-forum seems pretty dead, but just thought I would say hi. I just bought a 2002 MR2 Spyder and was wondering if there were any local members around Orange County area to meet up. This is my first MR2 and I would like to compare vehicle and see what is stock and what has been modified on my car.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Yeah ... not many events happening the last year . I think a lot of Ca. guys do more planning on Facebook ... you might want to check there . Or you can post some pics after your 10 post requirement and we can probably tell you what's not stock . Welcome aboard !!!

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
There is a socal MR2 group. Most of the mr2 meets are organized on facebook or instagram.

Search for bobmr2 on instagram.

Usually meets are all generation MR2s.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah ... not many events happening the last year . I think a lot of Ca. guys do more planning on Facebook ... you might want to check there . Or you can post some pics after your 10 post requirement and we can probably tell you what's not stock . Welcome aboard !!!
Yeah, I will post some pictures once I can. By the way, interested in one of your version 2 breastplates. Can you send me a PM?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts