MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I am pretty sure I saw that black car when I was in PR in april on the strip where the curse boats dock in san juan.

you guys have nice cars

And... they have some A-mazing mountain roads in the Cordillera Central... perfect for the Spyder... I spent a lot of time in their beautiful country two years ago, I only wish I could have driven my car instead of the econoshitbox rental car I was burdened with...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And... they have some A-mazing mountain roads in the Cordillera Central... perfect for the Spyder... I spent a lot of time in their beautiful country two years ago, I only wish I could have driven my car instead of the econoshitbox rental car I was burdened with...
:lol: the spyder is a bit dangerous in Puerto Rico :lol:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
:lol: the spyder is a bit dangerous in Puerto Rico :lol:
I can appreciate that it is a LOT dangerous in MANY places:) Those mountain roads are very narrow and there are many blind turns and slow traffic to pass. Since the car is small it is not so great for collisions, but to handle that terrain I cannot imagine anything better. Be safe!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can appreciate that it is a LOT dangerous in MANY places:) Those mountain roads are very narrow and there are many blind turns and slow traffic to pass. Since the car is small it is not so great for collisions, but to handle that terrain I cannot imagine anything better. Be safe!
Yep but is a way more fun on a boosted MR-S :rolleyes: and dangerous :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Gracias Davinshi por las pics aunque no lave el car pq ayer me estaba muriendo (catarro) y estoy super contento con el carro a pesar de lo de la temperatura pero hizo el viaje de camino a mayaguez de lo mas bien comodo y le di pal de pases y camina y te pega bn chevere.

Gracias de nuevo a todos por haber ido

·
Registered
971 Posts
Mine should be ready for the next one. ^^^this guy bought most of m y old set up. he told me he didn't want more than 200whp..... yes I thought it was funny. now 230+ and counting. you'll see 300whp + is where it's at:cool:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
:biggthumpup: dammmm! Morris N/A 2zz hope to see you and all the other MR-S at the drag strip the 13 of agust.
He didn't told you for how long is was gonna run 200hp for:lol:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Mine should be ready for the next one. ^^^this guy bought most of m y old set up. he told me he didn't want more than 200whp..... yes I thought it was funny. now 230+ and counting. you'll see 300whp + is where it's at:cool:
Nice welcome back morris. This guy really know a lot about the spyder :rockon:

Gracias Davinshi por las pics aunque no lave el car pq ayer me estaba muriendo (catarro) y estoy super contento con el carro a pesar de lo de la temperatura pero hizo el viaje de camino a mayaguez de lo mas bien comodo y le di pal de pases y camina y te pega bn chevere.

Gracias de nuevo a todos por haber ido
At what psi you are running now?

WOW 231 WHP enjoy dude :clap:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts