MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Somebody spent a lot of money on this for a 10 000$ return, hope they enjoyed it while they had it. Not a sound financial decision to do these kind of mods, a good 04 would go for around this amount. The kit does look nice if somebody's looking for this kind of thing, won't be me though. Wonder if the soft top works of if it was removed?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I thought it was real until I saw the dragon floor mats. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2.0L Stroker
4,207 Posts
Not a bad looking replica. Apart from the interior almost looks real.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Why do people try to sell cars without posting more than 3 words about the car itself (Mileage, mod list, reason for selling, etc). Makes no sense...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Why do people try to sell cars without posting more than 3 words about the car itself (Mileage, mod list, reason for selling, etc). Makes no sense...
Everything they miss is usually not good enough to mention. I guarantee there is some major problem with this mr2. I smell smt problems.

(too many miles, bad mods, selling because requires bags of money to fix) makes sense. I would buy it for 2k so i can use the kit on my own car. Throw the rest away!!!

·
Spyderchat Enthusiast
2,873 Posts
First "poser" kit that I have seen that went all the way and changed up the interior from the standard MR2. I have no interest in it but it is kind of cool. SMT would be the deal breaker if I was interested.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
SMT and lack of info aside, the car is a decent knockoff kit and the guy is asking a more normal price for it (not $40K like the fake Ferrari kits). I've seen pics of that car before somewhere too. Maybe it has been for sale for a while.

Anyway, at least he priced it so that it might actually sell.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
looks like they did alot of work on the car, looks like they even did something with the windshield and pillars. Very curious if the rear windows roll down.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm guessing the kit adds a lot of weight to the car. Wannabee car with reduced handling over stock?? Even if power is added the light tossable feel isn't there, it does look like it was done very well in terms of looks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.