MR2 SpyderChat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.lamin-x.com/Toyota-MR2-03-05-Paint-Protection-p/t005f.htm

Have the one kit listed above: front bumper (facelift 2003+), hood, side mirrors. Plus the UV protection. Site says it ships 2-3 days but these are cut/made to order so I waited almost 2-2.5 months total. Pics coming soon. $269.99 plus tax and shipping you're looking at close to $300. Located in SoCal.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I was thinking about getting something like this done a bit pricey but probably worth it compared to getting those re-sprayed.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I have this or a similiar brand on my wife's BMW X3. I was little skeptical at first, but must admit it has already saved it from some rock chips.

I got the best deal on mine. Dealer forgot it was on the vechicle until we picked it up. FREE is always good. Front bumper, hood, both front fenders and the side mirrors!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Pictures up as promised. This is brand new and never been opened item. Willing to entertain some offers as i am moving on and finding more items to let go.

Stay tuned for more items to be posted:

-Bazooka bass tube, 8 inch pre amp with bazooka F.A.S.T. Harness that connects to stock/aftermarket units. Easiest solution to add clean bass and quickly remove as well(hint: autocross/track guys) literally plug and play
-Scion headunit with full iPod display/controls, didn't get the wire plug yet. Model T1806 iirc used but everything works great
-Lord Takuban (LT) shorty manual antenna used but resprayed 8 coats of flat black, 8.5-9 out of 10 condition
-2zz head with bent valve
-2zz block complete with crank, pistons, etc
-2zz valve cover metal one, timing chain cover
-2zz Swap header for MRS used
-OEM japan Hardtop and mounting hardwares with defroster wires/oem glass rear window
-Toyota UK Rear spat add ons *discontinued*
-Toyota UK front spat(only the driver side) add on *discontinued*
-Frunk hood lift gas shocks from McMaster Carr
-emblems "MR-S" rear carbon fiber eagle badge
-Third Brake Light Visor (painted super white but will need a repaint)
-cant remember but theres more...

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No ones interested in protecting their 2003+ front end from rock chips and such? Had these on my fogs and never had any cracks or issues like my oem ones which developed a huge crack due to numerous rocks/debris

Any offers???

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:mad:
What happened to the passenger side front spat? :(
Long story short: some punk @$$ kid decides to run a red light on his bicycle(yes bicycle that u pedal) and slams into the passenger fender, stepped onto my spat on that side, scratches headlight AND my UK front bumper!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts