MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[size=+2]L'Creation Kits[/size]
Located in Sacramento area, CA. Also can be picked up in Redwood City, CA. Sorry, but shipping is not an option.

>L'Creation front bumper - $175

>L'Creation side skirts - $175

Sorry, no L'Creation rear skirts.

[size=+2]Frequently Asked Questions[/size]
Q: What material is this?
A: Fiberglass. I don't think anyone makes polyurethane kits for our cars, except for Toyota (TRD).

Q: How much is shipping?
A: Sorry, but I can't do shipping. If you can arrange for someone (courier?) to pick it up from my house, then that is OK.

Q: Is this genuine L'creation?
A: C'mon, I'm asking for 1/3 the price of genuine. But trust me, these kits are TOUGH. Scraping and dragging on driveways and harsh downtown roads (and curbs - oops) were no problem. These kits will twist and flex, but they're NOT flimsy. It took a freeway impact with a big rig tire to finally put a crack in the last L'creation front we had.

[size=+2]Actual Pictures[/size]
Pictures from test-fit onto my car (not even bolted on yet):

After paint:

[size=+2]Example Pictures[/size]
Other cars with Lcreation kits.

I've never seen this car before, but it looks like it's in the US. (Those are not L'Creation sides.)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Is it me or are the words on the door of the blue car backwards? What's up with that?

Bump for a great seller!! Wish I had more cash to do more business with him.

·
Registered
548 Posts
do you have the rear bumper as well? like how much for the full kit? and the fitment looks good man

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
r u selling those mud gaurds? how much u looking for the rear pairs
How much for front and rear mud guards? Please PM me with info. Thanks.
Sorry, the mud guards are sold.

Is it me or are the words on the door of the blue car backwards? What's up with that?

Bump for a great seller!! Wish I had more cash to do more business with him.
It's a thing that started a while back - one side of the car has them facing forwards, and the other side has them facing backwards. The result is that the left and right side literally mirror eachother. Thanks for the bump too

I have the front bumper in black and love it!
It's really a good looking kit.

do you have the rear bumper as well? like how much for the full kit? and the fitment looks good man
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get hold of the rear.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FAQ moved to first post.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone in SoCal is interested, I'll be at HellaFlush 5 (Venice Beach, June 5).

Let me know ahead of time and I can bring a kit down.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honestly, they're all the same. The eBay link you posted is showing VIS images - carbon_innovation is probably just reselling VIS kits.

My friend bought bought a VIS kit, and it's the almost the exact same as what I have for sale here.

Also, I'm selling L'Creation sides, not TRD sides. I don't understand why people like the round-bottom L'Creation with the square-bottom TRD. It doesn't match AT ALL. But I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyway, this really was meant to be a deal for local guys. Look at the ebay post:
carbon_innovation said:
MUST EMAIL US FOR TAX AND PICK UP FEE ( CASH IN PERSON ONLY ) OUT THE DOOR.
I won't do you in with shady tactics like that.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You mentioned Greyhound as a shipping option in the first post. Is that still an option and how much would that be?
Greyhound is definitely an option. For a front bumper, it's $56.55 to the Newark, NJ station. Add maybe $10 for a roll of bubble wrap (unless you prefer I ship it naked or something).

-Rusty

ps: Anyone else interested in a Greyhound quote:
Go to http://www.shipgreyhound.com/scripts/quotes/gpxStep1.asp
To: Your Location
No of pieces: 1 (You will have to do bumper / side skirts necessary)
Weight: Bumper = 25 lbs, side skirts = 12 lbs
Longest side: Bumper = 60in, side skirts = 72in.
Declared value: $250 each

That should be all you need.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I've never seen this car before, but it looks like it's in the US. (Those are not L'Creation sides.)
That is a member here on the board who used to live in South Florida but recently moved to SoCal. One of my first favorites althought he had the wheels powdercoated black to deter the Cali police from bothering him.

Great deal on this kit!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
$50 price drop on front bumper. Planning another trip to LA soon, so speak up if you want to meet in socal (or anywhere between, along I-5).

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We're going all the way to San Diego, not just LA, so I can meet you anywhere between along I-5. Specific date TBD.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just got back from San Diego. Bump for norcal buyers.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.