MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little something to spice up these dumb VA plates! LMK what you guys think!

Also just got the Spyder painted from red to "Gradford Green"

Before

After

·
Registered
782 Posts
Getting rid of that wing was a good move!!!!

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
More after pics please!

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I like it. Looks like that funky green color that wasn't imported to the US.

·
Registered
627 Posts
why are there fireworks going off in the last picture?

·
Registered
7,661 Posts
I agree,the edited pics look pretty, but the unedited show the color more. I'm really interested in seeing more of this color from different angles and such. I'm really liking it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Not a fan of the mesh on the rear bumper, much prefer the face-lift rear inserts. We need more pics

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I noticed you have mini lights under the headlights. What are those?
i dont think those are mini lights. could be where the tow hook screws in. cuz i dont see any front bumper grill/dimples, so i think that is removed and you see the bareness

·
Registered
3,643 Posts
Nice car either way but IMO red is better.Not a fan of black wheels on a red car but they looks good with the green.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Did you check with your DMV regarding modifying your license plates? I know in NYS state, any alteration to a license plate is huge no, no. It sucks for me because I wanted to put a set of vintage plates on a classic car I own, but all the ones I find for sale are crusty and the NYS DMV will not even allow us to repaint them the original colors.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Did you check with your DMV regarding modifying your license plates? I know in NYS state, any alteration to a license plate is huge no, no. It sucks for me because I wanted to put a set of vintage plates on a classic car I own, but all the ones I find for sale are crusty and the NYS DMV will not even allow us to repaint them the original colors.
Yeah its not legal here, but he's already running without a front plate. Why not take it all the way there? :unsure: Didn't they make a bunch of Honda Del Sol's in that color?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Yeah its not legal here, but he's already running without a front plate. Why not take it all the way there? :unsure: Didn't they make a bunch of Honda Del Sol's in that color?
sorry if this is a bit off topic, what kind of spyder kit is that in your icon? or is that fan made?

too keep some relevance to the OP, you have lost the fastest color, but how much did the whole car in a different color cost you?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, I used to own a 93 DelSol and remember they had a green color very similar to this.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts