MR2 SpyderChat banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry but I've looked through alot of the picture and build threads and couldn't find what I was looking for. Was trying to find a picture of el creation front matched with top secret sides and trd rear. thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I have the kit already. Was suppose to be el creation front with trd sides and rear. They sent the wrong sides, so instead of dealing with the hassle of sending them back I will more then likely use this set up. I put them up to the car and it seems to flow well with the front. Just was curious to how it would look painted.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Well, I have the kit already. Was suppose to be el creation front with trd sides and rear. They sent the wrong sides, so instead of dealing with the hassle of sending them back I will more then likely use this set up. I put them up to the car and it seems to flow well with the front. Just was curious to how it would look painted.
I hope you enjoy your kit, I love my trial kit. Are you going to get the whole car repainted at the same time or get the kit blended?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just blend the kit and hope for the best color match. Maybe down the road a full paint, but my paints in great condition for as old as it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.